Our parent Sanstha was established in 1900 by His highness Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj at Dasara Chowk, with the intention to make available education to the mass. The Sanstha was then developed by late Hon. Minister Shri Shripatrao Shankarrao Bondre. Hon. Secretary Shri Chandrakantji Alias Subhash Shripatro Bondre, a dynamic leader is designing this integrated campus where Sanstha will promote paperless education with a motto of imparting quality education to the students. Sanstha is running various courses from nursery to P.G. especially Homeopathic Medical College, ITI, Shahaji College, Shripatrao Bondre English Medium Highschool and Sai Highschool in same campus spreaded over 2.6 acres at the heart of the city.